Monday, November 4, 2013

We are having a watch party for "Hungry for Change" tomorrow at 7pm.  I'm so excited to share what I've learned through an awesome documentary with some friends.

For an update we celebrated our dog's 4th birthday over the weekend.  She's a pure breed Siberian Husky (right).  She enjoys running with her mommy (me!), going hiking and chasing sticks at the local river and eating of course.

We went to a local soccer field and kicked the ball around for the afternoon.

EXCITING NEWS:  My Evansville purple aces women's soccer team won in PKs in the quarterfinals of the Missouri Valley Conference.  They'll be hosting the MVC tournament this upcoming weekend.  Let's go ladies!  You need to clinch the title like we did in 2008!

Here's the breakfast I had this morning in honor of my purple aces family.


No comments:

Post a Comment