Monday, October 7, 2013

What if you prayed over your juice?

What if you prayed over your juice?  Or whatever it was you were about to eat?  Would it change the outcome of anything?  For me, I would say yes.  Today I juiced a beet for the first time.  It was only a 1/3 beet, but a beet non-the-less.

I decided to juice a beet because it's really good for your heart.  I started with 1/3 to ease into it.  However, it really changes the color of your juice.  Apparently beets have a LOT of juice in them.  I made the juice like normal and I had to mentally psych up.  Once I had my glass and straw ready I prayed over my juice.

I put my hand on top of the glass and I asked God for an open mind.  I asked him to to keep my mind open to enjoy all the things he naturally put on this earth for us to enjoy.  I can tell you that he answered.  The beet juice wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible and I finished the whole drink.  In it, it had 1/3 beet, 2 celery stalks, 1 carrot, 1 lemon, 2.5 apples and 5 handfuls of baby spinach.

After I finished it here's what I heard from God, "See what I can do for you and with you when you draw closer to me?".  It was amazing & eye opening.  As in a previous blog, all the glory is to God because he is the one that has helped me most, and he was the only one that could change where I was at, to where I am now.

Here's some additional motivation and food for thought:


No comments:

Post a Comment