Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Packed Lunch at Work

I packed lunch for work today and FINISHED it!  It includes homemade chicken nuggets, zucchini, strawberries and yogurt covered pretzels.  You can click here to get the homemade chicken nuggets recipe.  They are SOOO good!
We used the same coating as the nuggets (Panko Wholewheat Breadcrumbs, Parmesan Cheese, Paprika & Garlic Powder) and coat it on sliced zucchini.  We cook it in a saucepan with a little bit of olive oil.  Keep it on there until it gets golden brown.  It's amazing and I don't really like vegetables.  The taste of the parmesan really pops.

I got these Ziploc Storage Compartment Containers at a local Target.  They're great for packing a variety of food.  I really like the variety and I get a lot of great ideas from the 100 Days of Real Food Blog.

Tonight we made pancakes and I tried them with Chia Seeds.  You can't even taste the Chia Seeds and they're great for it.  Try it some time.
Pancake.
Back Side of the Pancake.  The black spots are the Chia Seeds.





No comments:

Post a Comment